Thank You for choosing Inspirational Dance studio.
Thank you for choosing Inspirational Dance for your “dance instruction needs”. To ensure a smooth and orderly school year, we ask that Inspirational Dance policies be observed by all students, parents and choreographers. Parents/guardian DROP OFF and PICK UP ON TIME.
Classes and cancellations: Check FACEBOOK INSPIRATIONAL DANCE “IDANCECOMPANY” FOR SCHOOL CLOSINGS AND UPDATES
• First month’s payment is due at time of registration.
• Monthly tuition is due on the first week of each month. Students are not allowed to participate in class without tuition being up to date.
• Tuition rates do not include registration, uniform, costume deposits or balances, or any recital or production fees.
• A 10% discount is given if tuition is paid in full at time of registration.
• We gladly provide payment plans. Please inquire with studio management.
We Accept Visa and MasterCard
Payment By Check
Please make checks payable to the order of Inspirational Dance, LLC. Checks that are returned due to insufficient funds will be charged a $40 fee. Late payments will also be charged a $10 late fee. If a check is returned twice then only cash will be accepted.
Class Cancellations / Make-Up Classes
Classes may be canceled due to inclement weather conditions or personal emergencies. If you are unsure if classes will be held please call the studio or visit this website for any school closing announcements. There will be no refunds or adjustments made to tuition for missed classes. Make-up classes are solely at the choreographer’s discretion.
Mandatory Dress Code
What looks awesome on the stage begins in the classroom. We follow a strict adherence to our dress code for all our classes.
• Ballet: black tank leotard, pink theatrical tights, pink ballet shoes, hair in a bun
• Tap: black tank leotard, “I.dance shorts,” black tap shoes
• Hip-Hop: “I.dance” t-shirt and sweats, black jazz sneakers
• Salsa: black tank leotard, dance pants, salsa shoes for adv.
• Lyrical: black tank leotard, black skirt
• Breakin’: “I.dance” t-shirt and sweats, street sneakers
• Females: black fitted attire (black leotard black jazz pants)
• Males: black idance shirt, black pants
As a form of respect to the school, choreographers and fellow students, the following behavior is expected from everyone entering the studio:
• Maintain cleanliness at all times. Place trash in the proper receptacle. Eating inside the studio is not allowed.
• Chewing gum is not allowed while in class.
• Excessive talking is not allowed. Anyone who curses will be asked to step outside the studio.
• Cell phones are not permitted during class. Parents who wish to speak to their child should call the studio instead.
• Horsing around of any kind is not tolerated.
Show last night was AWESOME!!! Thank you all for your hard work, dedication, love, and passion for dance! I’m am so proud of ALL of you!
“Congratulation hunny!! You are an amazing woman. Keep doing what you do. LOVE YOU!!”
“uhh your kinda the best and i kinda love yaaa! =)”
- Michelle Colas
“Hey Dancette! The show was amazing and all of the kids looked great. None of it could have happened if it wasn’t for you and your passion. You’ve enriched the lives of every single student and brought out the best in them. Their smiles showed how happy they were. The studio name may be inspirational dance but I must …say, you’re the inspiration! Have a great summer”
- Lu Cuadra
“Great show girl had fun.”
- Jorge Portorreal
“Dancette now that things have settled a bit I just want to say thanks for everything. The show was awesome. My throat was killing me afterward cause of the lump I had all night from holding back tears lol….We have such an amazing talented group at the studio, that most people recognize. You are continuing a legacy… that was started by our favorite Lady(mrs. Bette). It’s a legacy that will continue to be a blessing to many…luv ya”
- Leslie Rosa
“thank u dancette!! the show was awesome and i’m so happy i was a part of it.. love ya!”
- Christina Catone
“It’s starts at the top!!! Thanks Dancette for all you do and for your wonderful teachers. The kids are representing you!!!”
- Ray Rosa
“Totally agree with Ray, all of our babies learn so much from you and all of the Idance teachers…and not just about dance. Thank you all for sharing your time, your amazing talent and instilling in the dancers a work ethic!”
- Dionne Colon
Y”our amazingg. THANKS FOR EVERYTHINGG! ♥ we could not have done any of this without the love and support from YOU! LOVE YOU =]”
- Kelly Fitzmaurice
“soooooo proud of Dancette and teachers and all the fabulous “inspirational Dancers”….Hearing you were an inspiration to others was a special heart touching moment……
Love you all”
- Bette White Fernandez
They did beautiful. There love for dance and each other is something that inspires everyone and it’s worth more than Gold!!! By the way remember that it does start at the top…Love and a good a example that trickles down to even the youngest I.dancer. Thank you for everything you do!! love you mucho :)♥”
Congratulations to I. Dance…just got on my FB and saw all the good news! I never doubted you guys could or would do great!”
- Sheila Hernandez-Nazario
Dear Dancette, . I am still reeling from last weekend’s performances. They were incredible! The whole NADAA experience was impressive and truly an unforgettable experience.You are shaping these kids as people as well as dancers. I have deep and growing appreciation for all that you do and have done. Thanks beyond words. Enjoy and take a break.”
- Fran Strauss
“Was great seeing all of you again! You are all great dancers and even better people! It is a joy to teach you! Hope to see you soon!”
- Nick Hermann
“I am so happy we found Inspirational Dance! I thank Dancette, Ms. Leslie, Dee Dee, and all of the teachers for sharing their time and talent with my children! The team is a great family of dancers, a pleasure to watch perform and an inspiring group of young ladies and gentleman.”